Thursday, January 26, 2006

Random Thoughts

My favorite restaurant in San Diego is changing hands. Since we discovered it just after moving here about six years ago Thee Bungalow has been our favorite spot for special occasions. Today I received an email saying that ownership is changing hands. Of course we'll give it a try after the transition, but when you have a "special place" you always have to worry a little. We wish Ed and Marla all the best in their new endevours and will continue to drop into their other local establishment (3rd Corner) and look forward to the opening of "Nick's at the Beach" in Ocean Beach.

My friend Chris is working in Europe for the next several weeks (ditched me just as Battlestar Galactica was heating up again to go to Europe... imagine that). Found this link for you Chris just in case you have a little downtime. Get back soon, I need my BSG fix (and to spend time with a good friend).

Tonight was downtime, I was naughty and didn't study, just read two newspapers and another chapter in "The Horse and His Boy". I think I need more nights like this. No math, no science, no logic (at least in the newspapers), just a little "me" time.

No comments: