Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Oh My

And in other "pink" news we have the disgraced former New Jersey Governor Jim McGreevy. I love this bit in the article:

"Now an Episcopal seminary student, McGreevey, 50, said he owes a prior divorce lawyer at least $116,000 and has not paid his first ex-wife any child support this year. He said he relies on his boyfriend to pay legal bills and other expenses.

McGreevey said he is indifferent to money and passed up opportunities to increase his income during his marriage by instead running for public office.
"

Indifferent to money? Typical Democrat... I'm indifferent to money so I will take all of yours to spend. OK, cheap shot (but true LOL). I suppose if I didn't pay my own bills and didn't pay child support to my first ex-wife I would be indifferent to money as well.

I wonder how his "boyfriend" is taking this? Perhaps I should have a talk with him given my own background in such relationships, but you would think being a financial adviser he would know about the "investment" in McGreevey...

No comments: