Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

My beau and I were lucky to get to spend Valentine's Day together. After his lovely present for my birthday (which I blogged about here) it was my turn to spoil him a bit. We got gussied up and had a wonderful dinner at Laurel. The atmosphere, the wine, the food, the time together was magical. After a two-hour dinner we bundled up and walked up the street to Top of the Park for a nightcap and one of the best views of downtown San Diego.

Today he texted me and thanked me for a wonderful evening. I told him that what made the night wonderful was that two people who love each other spent it together. I believe that with all my heart.

2 comments:

Crafted by Bairbre Aine said...

Ahhhhhhh, I just so love this post.
And you two!
I'm so glad you both had
a wonderful time.

Mike Pape said...

Thanks luv. I know we're still in the "honeymoon" phase, but I feel in my heart I truly have a keeper.