Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Didn't I just Say This?

Perhaps I can sue for some cash. The business section of the 10-May-2006 edition of the San Diego Union Tribune lead with an article by Kevin Hall that looks like a business writer's version of my previous post. The article, titled For many, outlook not so rosy shows two sets of graphs constrasting how The Economy Is Stronger...Yet Many Americans Don't Feel It. Okay, so I didn't provide charts in my posting. The analysis is boils down to the same concepts of how while experts all agree that U.S. economic growth is above norms, American's aren't celebrating. Jared Bernsstein of the Economic Policy Institute in Washington puts it quite well: "The gap between the economy from 40,000 feet and on the ground level just seems to get wider with every report." But I already told you that didn't I. You can find the article here.

No comments: